Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shinjuku at night

Mike got home from work and confirmed that there was a problem with the memory card, so I definitely don't have my pictures from the Iris garden.  Bummer!  He fixed it though, and it seems like the camera should be good.  We were both feeling pretty awake still (a first!), so we decided to go to Shinjuku. We walked there as the sun was setting which was nice, it's about 1.5 miles.  I took him to the top of the Metropolitan Government Center, which is where I went yesterday morning.  It was really cool to go up at night! Here's my pictures:






Mike was getting hungry so we didn't stay long, and we headed to Shinjuku station to try to find something to eat.  There was so much going on and so many people that we ended up just going to a Mosburger, which was just an average fast food place.  The food wasn't great, but it was under budget and we were getting to the point where if we didn't eat something we would be crabby!


  Here are some pictures of the way back to the station.  I wanted to learn how the trains worked, so we rode the train from Shinjuku back to our stop.  I think I maybe have it figured out...how to get to our place, that is.  I'm going to try to get back to Shinjuku tomorrow morning.  Hopefully I can figure it out without Mike there! Good night...or good morning back in America!




No comments:

Post a Comment